Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day (I Hate that Term.)

Wondering why I was cursed with a HUGE zit on my nose.
Excited for The Office tomorrow!
Disliking guns; especially on today's Virginia Tech anniversary.
Not sure about my future, and pretty much hating that fact.
Enjoyed my mint chocolate chip milkshake in the gorgeous sunshine and amidst budding trees.
Stephen Colbert is possibly one of the funniest men alive. (Case in point.)
Democratic debates are becoming very redundant.
Annoyed waiting for important emails. ( I don't deal well with waiting and uncertainty.)
Yipee! I got off work at 6 instead 7!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Funny thing is, I totally added you to my reader earlier this week but I don't think I've commented yet. Looks like it was fate!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!