Friday, April 25, 2008

Jump For Joy!

Jump Jump
Yes, am so lame, I took a picture of this picture because I have no scanner.

Just a quick note to say: I GOT A JOB IN CLEVELAND.

It's working with college freshman. It's only a one year position. And...we'll be living in a 4 bedroom gorgeous house (2 fireplaces! a screened in back porch! wood floors!)...with another girl. (It's a long story - the job must provide food and housing as a part of it. Weird, but nice.)

Yes, it might be a little weird, but I'm so excited about the actual job and location, I could care less about the potential disaster living and working with the same person could be. So, don't remind me of this blissful ignorance if I might be complaining in a few months.

For now, I'm just SO EXCITED to be moving and starting something new!

PS: Notice how I fixed my SD memory card instead of going and buying a new one?? I had no idea you could reformat it on your camera. Thanks to my challenge, I had to find out. Fixing instead of buying ROCKS. It's not the laziest decision, but it saves money!

5 comments:

  1. That's so awesome, congrats on your new job!!

    I wish I had a new job, lol..

    Looks like you have a lot to look forward to, congrats agin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - i tagged out for the "six things aboutme." stop by my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wedding pic is SO cute! i never saw it, it turned out so great! that was fun. ok, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture! Also, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!