It's no secret that I adore that show. It brings me so many memories and makes my heart smile. I don't feel like writing, so...bullets!
- I wasn't allowed to watching Friends growing up, and actually started running because I wanted to go down to our apartment's exercise room and watch Friends when I was in high school.
- Roommates, sisters, and friends who love Friends as much as I do and who quote and reference constantly. (Mike is always teasing me for relating an episode of Friends to my life. Well, THEY ARE REAL TO ME, okay?! Hrmph)
- My senior year of college, Holly had never watched Friends (I know!) and proceeded to watch the entire series from start to finish. It was awesome. And provided more opportunities to procrastinate. Booyah.
- The many conversations about "Which Friends character are you most like?" (I maintain that I'm a healthy mix of Monica and Phoebe. Slightly odd, unusual, and creative with a streak of unreasonable competitiveness, too often uptight, and a rule-follower. Don't I sound like fun?)
- I just adore the characters. I want to hang out at Central Perk with them. I want to go running with Phoebe. (Is this pathetic?)
- Why weren't there 25 more seasons? Just a question. I could stand to have more episodes in my life.