Thursday, October 28, 2010

When You Smile.

I haven't posted in a week, and here I am with this deliciously cheesy video of Gabe smiling and laughing. What have I been doing? Oh, you know, trying to figure out how to clean while my baby is crying, cooking with him strapped to my chest, and generally just spending as much time with him as possible. 

I am all too aware that our time together at home will be ending far too quickly, so for now? I'm going to relish our time together and try not to be depressed about the dishes in the sink or the clothes that need folded or the fact that every item of clothing I own has spit-up on it. (Seriously, how do people do this with multiple children?? I bow to you. My house would look like a complete mess ALL the time instead of 75% of the time...)
blog comments powered by Disqus