- has started squawking and squealing. He loves the sound of his own voice and it's really quite adorable...for a few minutes.
- always wants to stand, and likes to try out the Johnny Jump Up thing that hangs from the doorway.
- has started playing with toys. Weird.
- is such a squirmy little guy, I fear his mobility. MAKE IT STOP.
- is starting to enjoy nursing for comfort, not just for his voracious appetite.
- has 24 pairs of pants. TWENTY FOUR. I have, like, 3.
- can sit up for about 5 seconds before face planting. It's funny. Every. Time.
- sucks on fingers instead of his whole hand sometimes. Moving on up!
- is still swaddled. And uses a pacifier. We're working on it.
- experienced cold and snow. And snow. And more snow.
- may be teething, according to a nurse. Please no.
- am super sick for the first time as a mom and it's killing me.
- packed away some of his itty bitty socks and his shirt from the hospital and already can't believe he was ever that tiny.
- am finally on a mission to lose these last 6 lbs...and in a competition with Mike to do so. I made cookies tonight and ate 4, so that's a good start, right? Heh.
- never exercise, ever.
- love his laughter. And his smiles. And how sweet he is when he wakes up from a nap and recognizes us. We get a little "Hey, it you guys!" smile that melts my heart.
- find pumping a huge pain and give major props to women who do it more than 3-4 times a week.
- sent out Christmas cards for the second time in my life and didn't order enough, so many people I adore didn't get them. Oops.
- take entirely too many photos of this little nugget:
|Licking his carrier. Yum.|
|Sucking on everything in sight.|
|2 weeks vs 4 months. HOLY CHUB.|
|I just love those long eyelashes.|