Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Playing the Celebrity Look-A-Like Game.

 I think I must have a familiar face. I can't tell you how often people tell me I look like someone - both famous and not. Both Gabe and Mike also seem to have celebrity look-a-likes, which is sort of fun. 

So, I thought it'd be fun to show you some of the famous people Mike, Gabe, and I have been told we look like...

Hollie Marie Combs (Piper from Charmed)
I've never actually watched the show Charmed, but I've been told since high school by probably a dozen people that I look like the character Piper.  (Be careful if  you're Googling photos of her, though. That's all I'm saying. Yeesh. ) (This photo of me is awful, but I'm too lazy to scrounge up a photo of myself with straight hair. Y'all know what I look like, anyway.)


Ellen Page
The kids at school are convinced I look like 'Juno' as they say, but I don't really see it. Sure, we're both petite and brunettes...but her chin is much pointier than mine, right? Not to mention her nose is adorable, while mine is decidedly not.

Pam and Jim
Mike and I have been told we remind people, both in the way we act and look, of Pam and Jim from The Office forever. My aunts, coworkers, and even strangers at the store once, have told us this.  I do see similarities, and I'm lucky to be married to a funny guy. Mike and Jim have the same humor - so many times we'll be watching the show and I'll just look at Mike with a "Oh, that is so you."

"The Kardashian Baby" (aka: Mason)
Even Gabe gets told he looks like a celebrity! Since he was a few months old, we've heard that he looks like the Kardashian baby. I think it's probably because they both have some Serious Eyebrows and dark coloring. I can actually see some similarities between the two of them. 

Who is your celebrity doppelganger? :) I'd love to hear!
blog comments powered by Disqus