Sunday, November 11, 2007

Long Live the Addiction!

Like I said. I LIKE COFFEE. Coffee shops usually give you your latte in a cute little paper cup with a plastic lid. Or even worse, some sort of polystyrene cup (Styrofoam). Ack! As we know, waste is BAD.

The answer is to brew at home to save money and not use disposable cups, right? No! The answer is to continue to be lazy and waste money at coffee shops but to bring your own reusable coffee travel mug!

I got my first travel mug last Christmas and I can say without hesitation that it was THE BEST PRESENT I have EVER been given. (It came with a coffee shop gift card inside, in case you’re taking notes the coffee lover on your list.) Many coffee shops give you a discount for using your own mug, so you’re saving money, as well. Invest in a quality travel mug, especially if you use it at least daily like I do. ☺ It’s worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!