- "Happy day" in a sing-songy voice. What?
- I don't complete the corn husks explanation - I was going to say "I don't think corn husks are a bad thing."
- Mike was seriously staring at me as I sat there and recorded myself. (Or, at least I felt like he was.) Sorry I was so distracted.
- Here is the link to those earrings. I seriously cannot stop wearing them. And have gotten TONS of compliments. Thanks, Danni!
- It's super dark and I don't know how to lighten it. At least I don't have a lisp in this, right?
- I definitely didn't mean to shove my boobs in your face. I apologize for that.
- I ended quite abruptly because I was going to turn the computer to show you Mike. But I accidentally pushed the 'stop' button. It's just as well, since Mike was covering his face with a textbook when he figured out what I was doing.
- I have 247 unread items in my Google Reader. I refuse to get stressed out by blogging, but I'm leaving for the next two days for a work retreat and going to my parents this weekend. The number of unread items I'll see on Sunday scares me. Already.
- Oh! Here are the felts in color. So happy, right?