- Ev'Yan found her camera! Reading about her story reminded me of losing my engagement ring last summer. So glad she had a much happier ending. Hooray for kind people.
- Speaking of which, when I mentioned to Mike that I was pretty bummed I missed out on hanging out with a whole lot of awesomeness in Vegas, he replied, "Yeah, I really wish you could have gone." Wait, what? Where is my husband? He totally would have said something like, "Your friends are fake."
- Speaking of husbands being wonderful, yesterday he transformed our back porch with flowers, bought me sushi, made iced tea, and danced with me. Because we'd gotten in a little fight earlier in the day. What a keeper.
- Speaking of...okay, no more segues: Hilary launched her new website (nice banner, eh? Hehe.).
- I've been completing more items from my 101 in 1001 list, namely:
* Bought a domain.
* Designed business cards.
* Designed and sold invitations (for the lovely Renee).
* Cleaned out my inbox (Down to 0 unread - I'm the kind of girl who has 100+ unread emails regularly. It's bad.)
* Told one more friend about my blog. Here's to friends who don't judge me for blogging!
* Went to a religious service of another religion/denomination - my friend's wedding last weekend...
- This photo - it's just so us:
- Oh yeah, and...I got a job offer. No big deal, just a FREAKIN' AWESOME job. (For those interested in the details - I'd be doing service and social justice-type work at a high school. So, school schedule but no lesson plans! Awesome.) I feel pretty lucky (and a little cooler than I actually am) to have had two job offers during a time when so many are having difficulty finding jobs.
That means I can spend my summers doing this, right?