Thursday, January 13, 2011

So. This is What It's Become.

I realized that I haven't posted a video of Gabe on here in, like, three months. And I know you missed seeing him in action.

You. Are. Welcome.

I have a video camera with tons of cute (HD!) videos of Gabe talking, laughing, and dancing. But, I cannot figure out how to get them from the video camera to my computer. So, instead, you get this Photo Booth-quality of Gabe being a 4.5 month old doing a little babbling. Maybe smirking once or twice (oh! how I love his smirks!). 

(I apologize for the annoying talking-to-a-baby voice that I've seemed to adopt.)

(Yes, I am making fun of myself and my blogging abilities. I am posting a video of a baby grunting. And calling it a day.)

(Yes, I am avoiding writing about what's really on my mind, which is Big Decisions and Life Direction sort of things. Yikes.)


blog comments powered by Disqus