Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter.

This morning I realized that my last five Easter Sundays were each spent in very different places - and only ONCE with my whole (immediate) family. And only ONCE with my now husband.

Check it out:
2002: Cebu, Philippines, with Habitat for Humanity friends
2003: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with my family
2004: Clinton, Ohio, with my grandparents
2005: Honolulu, Hawaii, with Kat, my roommate in college
2006: Akron, Ohio with my dad and sister - we had our Easter dinner at White Castle. Oh yeah.
2007: Denver, CO with Mike and his 12 roommates

And today, 2008: Akron, Ohio with my WHOLE family AND Mike!!

Maybe this is a sign - my life is going to get less and less exciting :-P

Oh well, Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome..you finally get an Easter with them all. Congrats, dear.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!