A few things you so don't want to hear in an interview (but I totally did):
- "You have no experience to speak of..."
- "Well, if we start you off at the really low end of the pay scale..."
- "...there are other candidates who have WAY more experience than you."
- "It would sort of be a risk to hire you..."
- "There are 1,000 high school students you would be in charge of. And there are middle school students, too."
- "Would the daily [45-minutes-each-way-with-no-traffic] commute be a problem?"
At least my next few weeks are so jam-packed I won't even have a chance to think about my impending poverty!
This weekend: Two bridal showers and a graduation party. Plus, seeing my sisters. Yay!
May 19-27: El Paso, Texas for a border awareness trip! (No more Mexico, for obvious reasons.)
May 29-June 5: Myrtle Beach for a beach vacation. Totally looking forward to sunshine, waves, and my new bikini.
June 6: A's wedding back in Cleveland!
There's a giveaway from my store happening until Monday on Oh! How Lovely! Shops and I put several new bags in my shop recently, so be sure to check them out!