Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Tour of My Happy Place.

Welcome to my craft room/office/closet! I always enjoy getting a little glimpse into the homes and lives of others, so I thought I'd treat you to a little voyeurism. Here is my half of the room:

My half of the office-craft-room-closet.
It very rarely looks like this. The floor is usually covered in fabric, stickers, pins, and tissue paper.

It's usually not this clean.
Storage and sewing books!

Photos to make me happy.
I like to surround myself with things that make me happy...like this...

Make art, not war.
And this...

The "me" circle.
And this...

Happy vibes.
And this...

A tiny smidgen of my fabric stash.
My latest fabric favorites and a teensy bit of my fabric addiction.

The tape.
I'm sort of in love with happy tape to give a package a finishing touch. (A package with this tape is far more exciting than an Amazon package, right?)

Best photo spot.
My front porch is my morning photo shoot spot. It's fun when my neighbors look at me.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed your little tour of where all of this is born.

PS: If you look at these photos in my Flickr stream, I have included notes. Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!