Monday, October 4, 2010

Video Blogging with Gabe.

I'm in pajamas, my hair is a mess, and I am make up-less (yet again) talking about absolutely nothing. And getting distracted often. But! There is a little baby! And he yawns at the end. Who doesn't like baby yawns?

Gabe's First Video Blog. from Ashley Marie on Vimeo.


A few notes:
  • I got totally distracted telling you how people at church called Gabriel a 'beautiful baby' (I'm so selfish I start talking about myself, of course) - I was going to say that one of them told me to enjoy his babyhood, as she cuddled with her 7-year-old boy. I cannot fathom having a 7-year-old son.
  • We don't like Ross because he's a weenie. You totally know what I mean. We don't like Lorelei because she's so selfish and irritating. (And also funny and endearing. But she's terrible to Luke! And not a very good mother, either. Feel free to disagree. I know this is a controversial issue. Heh.)
  • Two seconds after I stopped recording (and started to watch what I'd recorded), Gabe fell asleep: 
blog comments powered by Disqus