Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Bit on Goals.

Why Goals?

I've set goals on here a few times (July and October, to be exact) and along with my massive list, these little lists really help me to identify what it is I want for myself and how I want to get there. It may be little things, but these little things are all a part of who I want to be. I don't always never achiever all the goals - but it's the idea that I am more mindful about what I am doing and what I want to be doing.

In December, I will....

Stop biting my nails. This is an on and off problem and lately, I've been quite stressed so I nibble constantly on them. Gross and it must stop! My nails can be so pretty when I stop eating them.

Do Pilates, yoga, or run three times a week. Token health goal. For real, though, I'm out of shape in a bad way and it's just sad. No need to talk about how I look - this is about how I feel when I exercise my body every now and then.

Create and list ten original items in my Etsy shop. The problem is, I work lots more this year, which means my creating time has taken a plunge. I have no shortage of ideas or fabric, however and I'm excited to share my new laptop sleeves and quilted cushy coasters. I also hope to create some adorable reusable gift sacks and help reduce the insane amount of waste during the holidays.

Pay my library fine. Uh, yeah. It's bad. And they've sort of blocked my library account from checking books out. Boo to that.

Send Christmas cards. (For the first time ever!) I always feel a little silly about sending Christmas cards before we have kids. Because, really, Christmas cards are only good for seeing cute little children, right?

See my friends! No explanation needed. I just haven't seen most of my friends in far too long. And with so many wonderful people around here, there is no excuse!

Go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 6am. It's Advent - the time to prepare for Christmas - so I'd like to wake up early and spend a little while journaling every morning this month. I know being an adult is all about no bed time, but this month, I'm setting one for myself in hopes I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed every morning (just add coffee!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment. They're the best part!