Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Turn that Frown Upside Down.

Today was frustrating.

I may have sworn at my computer more times than I'd like to admit.  (CSS rollover images NOT working on my new site. Despite the fact that I spent hours upon hours trying to make them work. Bleh. ANYWAY.)

I got a headache.

Then I took a second vitamin instead of acetaminophen because I am absentminded. Then I ate a pound of green beans (I have weird eating habits).

If you've had a less-than-awesome day as well and need a little cheering up, I offer you these:

Not only is he a techno baby, he can help but shake his tail feather...




And most every time he wakes up from his nap, it goes a little like this...

And, finally, if you'd like to hear how talkative Gabe is:
Dinner Time. from Ashley Marie on Vimeo.

And now I shall go chase my sweet little baby around the apartment to improve my mood.

(If you don't have a sweet little baby, maybe eat some ice cream instead. Or a giant bowl of Fruit Loops. Or a cupcake. Or a lot of chocolate chips. Or go work out if you're one of those.) (Those: I am jealous of you and wished I worked out when I was sad. You are awesome.)
blog comments powered by Disqus